Materials and Resources
MC² produces quality standards-based resources to support mathematics learning. Included are:
- Pre-recorded webinars along with downloadable handouts of any activities/strategies presented.
- Grade-band online tutorials to prepare your students for the PARCC assessments.
Additional Web-based Resources:
The links below lead you to State and National Standards that drive Mathematics education:
- Common Core Mathematics Standards
- NCTM Principles and Standards for School Mathematics
- New Mexico Public Education Department – Assessment and Accountability Division
- New Mexico’s Partnership for Assessment of Readiness for College and Careers
- Partnership for Assessment of Readiness for College and Careers (PARCC)
- TIMSS (Trends in International Mathematics and Science Study) has measured trends in mathematics and science achievement at the fourth and eighth grades on a regular 4-year cycle since 1995. TIMSS Advanced, which measures trends in advanced mathematics and physics for students in their final year of secondary school, was conducted in 1995, 2008, and 2015.